Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Birdie Birthday Party!

My youngest girl turned 7 a few weeks ago, and thanks to Pinterest I was able to chalk up a little inspiration! (If you want to see where the inspirations came from you can check out my Birthday Ideas Pin Board)

Again... I had to talk a child out of one party theme to another... (do you do that too??) And we settled on Yellow Birdie Birthday. So here are the cuties I DIYed.


The Banner "Hannah"
Close Ups


The Cake


The Cupcake Toppers

 conveniently, to go with the theme, the frosting turned out looking like birdie poop :)



The Centerpiece... branches with hanging felt birdies!
The Birdies were ornaments we let each party attendee take home :)


Finally... to promote my ETSY shop... the girls all got to pick a handmade set of hair pretties!
 and a little touch of birdies on the buffett...
with a cup of gummie worms! (Of course birdies like worms!!)




It was a great day! Happy Birthday Inspiration!
- gina

3 comments:

  1. You did an amazing job Gina. Everything looked so cute. I just might have to hire you for the next party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Gina!! thank you for stopping by and leave a comment in my blog!! I'm very happy to meet you and looking forward to read more about you!! :)

    ReplyDelete